Here at Capital Clinic Physiotherapy we are moving towards delivering our Exercise classes via an online platform.
Under the current guidelines, Physiotherapy Exercise classes are still a safe option. However, Capital Clinic Physiotherapy is taking further steps to ensure your health and safety and preparing for all scenarios.
Our absolute number one priority is the safety of our team and you, our patients.
The current model is for participants to choose a timeslot and join our virtual classes. We will also continue to run 3 face to face classes, the timing of these will depend on participant interest.
Each participant will be emailed a link to log into an online portal at the time of their class. The instructor will then deliver their usual standard of excellence in a one hour Pilates based exercise class.
To prepare for this transition please action the following;
- Email / call Capital Clinic reception to register your interest in either the online platform or face to face. Advise them of your preferred time
- Begin to organise your exercise area, you will need:
- An exercise mat (or carpet floor)
- A computer, tablet or mobile phone device. This should have a camera and sound.
- Set up device at least 3 metres away from your exercise mat
- The theraband provided at your first class
- Download the ‘Zoom’ application. This will be required to join the classes
This is to prepare you for the upcoming changes, we plan to start to the online classes week beginning 30 April 2020.